Instead of hauling our box home this week, I brought a large canvas bag to transfer my produce into. This way I did not have to take the box back to the farmers market on Wednesday, I just left it with them to reuse again.
That will have to be my new routine because I am no longer going to be working from home anymore (I got a new job!) and can’t just pop over to the Wednesday market whenever I feel like it.
Although that is a bummer, I am excited to pack my lunches again and see what I can do with our produce.
What We Bought (From CSA box):
Sugar Snap Peas
- Oberweis milk from family farms around IL and WI
- Turano bread from Berwyn, IL
What We Learned:
- K and I both like cherries!
- We did not eat last weeks radishes fast enough, so into the compost bucket, they went…
- So far two of my friends (outside of my enviro group of friends) have started composting! I am so thrilled!