I am back in the workplace now and no longer working from home, so it has been a bit of an adjustment. Unfortunately, I can’t just pop over to Green City Market on a Wednesday unless I go at 7 AM before work.
My biggest challenge right now is incorporating all our produce into my lunches.
What We Bought:
- Oberweis milk from family farms around IL and WI
- S. Rosen bread from Chicago, IL
- To be honest, I don’t even remember what else (It’s my second week at a new job, give me a break!)
What We Learned:
- Cherries are not the easiest snack to eat at work, but I do keep all the stems and pits in my glass container to bring home and compost. I’ve been eating them everyday.
- Did not eat those beets fast enough, into the compost they went