We have eaten just a bit of everything so far, but haven’t been able to fully get through any produce from last week’s CSA box. I had a couple beet smoothies and made a big batch of roasted veggies to take for lunch this week. For dinner the other night, K made some omelets with a mish mosh of veggies folded inside.
As usual, I ate most of the fruit from last week, so popped over to the farmers market to get some more this weekend.
What We Bought:
- Dozen eggs from Benton Harbor, MI
- Raspberries from Benton Harbor, MI
- Blueberries from Bangor, MI
What We Learned:
- We are getting better at incorporating our produce into basically all of our meals. A piece of my breakfast, lunch, and dinner, can easily have something from our box in it.
- Basically, any vegetable chopped up and added to an omelet is delicious!