These CSA boxes/bags ARE GETTING HEAVY!
That’s also because we got a melon this week!
What We Bought:
- Mixed Cherry tomatoes
- Assorted slicing tomatoes
- Red Cabbage
- Shishito Peppers
- Tropical melon
- German Butterball Potatoes
- Mirai Sweetcorn
- Japanese eggplant
- Zestar apples
- Peaches from St. Joseph Michigan
What We Learned:
- More about vegetarian cooking. K bought a new cookbook so we could further utilize our boxes instead of relying on vegetables only as sides.
- Meal planning is so important in order to use what we have available without wasting it.
- Our compost game is STRONG! The last two months we have overflowed our bucket and had to have extra containers at pick up time.