135 days to go until our wedding day.
Less than 5 months.
That doesn’t seem like a lot, but when you start this wedding planning journey a whole year and a half beforehand, it’s a lot.
Plenty of things have been crossed off the to-do list, but there are still many more tasks to go.
Here is a roundup of my less wasteful wedding planning experience so far:
- Introducing Waste Not Want Not Wedding
- I’d Rather Job/Apartment Hunt Than Wedding Venue Hunt
- Committed to a Green Wedding
- Green Wedding Resources
- Finally Found Our Venue
- Finally Found Our Venue: Updated (We found The Joinery before it became a part of the Green Wedding Alliance!)
- Numerous Unnecessary Paper Goods
- Passing on a Traditional Florist
- Gonna Be Composting At My Wedding
- Registering for Things That Will Last
- Buying vs. Renting Wedding Stuff
- Save the Date with Less Waste
- FancyFlip Wedding Resale Event
Yet there is still so much to do!